what we do
Telecoms costs are one of the most fluid aspects of any organisation. Even as you read this, calls will be made and systems will incur costs that can’t be accounted for in your budget.
Telecoms Cost Management (TCM) is used to retain or regain control of your total telecoms budget especially those elements that may otherwise go un-noticed.
Working with Mala, TCM places the day to day management of your organisation’s telecoms spending in the hands of an impartial and independent expert; matching items billed against what’s actually in use and working for you with your best interests at heart.
Professional management of your telecoms estate can generate benefits that deliver cost savings and/or greater control of the budget, through :
- The creation of an accurate inventory of all services
- The removal of services that are no longer in use
- The ceasing of payments for services that have been terminated
- The identification of duplicate invoices
- Confirmation that orders have been correctly implemented and billed
- Reducing paperwork and automating telecoms administration