short form copyright notice
© Mala Communications Limited 2011. All rights reserved.
longer form copyright notice
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright, database rights and any other rights in all information, data, text, drawings, artwork, pictures, photographs, images, graphics and materials (together “Materials“) on the www.mala-communications.co.uk (the “Site“) and the design, layout, look and appearance of the Site is owned by Mala Communications Limited (“we” or “us“) or licensed to us by our suppliers. You are permitted to use and download such Materials or extracts from the Site to a local hard disk and print copies subject to the following:
- Your use of the Site and any Materials on the Site is for your own internal, personal, private use only.
- Except to the extent provided by law, you must not use, copy, reproduce, republish, post, broadcast or transmit any part of the Site or such Materials for any other purpose without our express prior written consent. This includes (but without limitation) not reproducing or storing any part of the Site or such Materials in any other website or in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
- Our copyright notice (i.e. © Mala Communications Limited 2011) 0r, where indicated, the notice of our licensors must appear in all electronic or hard copies of any such Materials or extracts from the Site.
- When you lawfully or with our consent copy, reproduce, republish, post, broadcast, transmit, print or quote from any of the Site or such Materials, you must do so fairly and give due accreditation to us, our suppliers and the Site. You shall also do so in accordance with any restrictions which we stipulate on the Site.
- Except as we expressly permit, you must not in any way modify any Materials on the Site.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms or otherwise by us are reserved.